Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Refreshed!

I have a new website! Hooray! Please visit and check it out, especially the surprises andwhat's new pages. Lots of news.
www.katherineayres.com
And speaking of news... what's it like to see yourself in the newspaper? One of my local papers, The Pittsburgh Tribune Review, interviewed me and ran a full page in their magazine section, complete with pictures. Answering all the questions took a while, but some were really easy--at least half the questions seemed to have something to do with TV shows and I don't watch TV, so just kept replying nope, nope, nope. If you want to see what said yes to, check it out. Here's the link: http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/ae/books/s_652703.html

1 comment:

  1. Hey Mom, you have more recent stuff on your blog than R or I do! Anyway, you should have a clickable link to your website on the entry in which you mention it. Otherwise, looking good!

    ReplyDelete